Sterling Silver Band 6 MM Lapis Gemstone Ring


6 MM wide Lapis Gemstone inlay Ring. This band is made in .925 Sterling Silver. Ring in sizes 4 to 11.
Gemstone Rings will be shipped in FREE Gift Ring box. Thanks for Shopping at Gem Avenue.
Disclaimer: We do not make any claim that this item is made by Native American Artisans.

This is a beautiful ring. It is very thick and sturdy. I squeezed the ring hard with two fingers and it didn't change shape at all. The ring also fits comfortably. I've seen rings of this quality sell for $50 or more. It doesn't look like the picture though. Compared to the picture, the blue is a bit brighter, and the gemstone has specks in it. I definitely don't regret buying it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reviews :
This gemstone ring is lovely, very smooth to wear. It does run a little snugger that most rings in my size,but I can still get it on and off even if I have to use a little lotion or soap on my finger. At least it doesn't roll around on the finger. Lovely blue color to the lapis stones.